2018 MANCHESTER OPEN
at Manchester Country Club
Sunday August 5
The Manchester Open Amateur tourament is an 18-hole Stroke Play championship
open to all amateurs with a current USGA Index.
- 18-Hole stroke play format
- Entry Fee $80.00 Per Person, Cart fees are optional
- Gross & Net Prizes are awarded including 700.00 prize for overall winner
- All Net scores of 68 & below will be awarded the same prize
- All players age 55 & above will be eligible for the Senior Division
- All players age 64 & under will compete from the Blue Tees.
All players age 65 & above will be eligible for the Super Senior Division and have the option to play the White tees but are not eligible for the Open division.
Call the Manchester Country Club Golf Shop to register – 860.646.0226 x1
Teetimes will be given on a first come first serve basis
Monday August 6
The Manchester Open Professional tournament is an 18-hole stroke play tournament at Manchester Country Club since 1946. The event is open to all professionals.
- CT Section PGA POY Points are available for CT PGA Members.
- PGA Prize Purse will be announced after registration is closed.
- Entry Fee: PGA – $220.00 and Non PGA- $250
Prize Purse & Lunch on the patio after your round
- All players age 50 & above will be eligible for the Senior Division
Cart fees are optional & Caddies are allowed.
- Final prize purse will be announced after registration is closed
Optional skins game will be available at registration – $20 entry
Call the Manchester Country Club Golf Shop to register by phone – 860.646.0226 x1
Submit a check to:
Manchester Country Club, 305 South Main St, Manchester, CT 06040
Attn: John Cook
Checks are payable to: The Manchester Open