Join us at the OAK-C Together We Tee golf tournament on Monday, May 17th!
- Tee times starting at 12:00 pm (we will adjust to a modified shotgun if
We have enough participation)
- Entry fee- $250.00 per player ($1000 per foursome) all of the entry fee
- Money will go to support the OAK-C Together We Tee program in 2021
- Light appetizers and cash bar following your round.
- Format: best ball shamble format
- Best 2 of 4 gross and net with 80% handicap. You will play your own
- Golf ball after taking the best drive. We will not use the shamble
- Format on par 3’s.
The purpose of the program is to:
- Enroll up to 10 black/brown youth and their parent/guardian
- Match each parent/child with a Manchester Country Club volunteer to act as an instructor and mentor
- Provide each child with their own set of golf clubs, balls, tee, shirts, hats, shoes to use for
- The duration of the instructional program. Sets will be stored at the club. Students who complete all six weeks of instruction will be awarded their clubs and equipment at no cost.
- Following the 6-week league, all participants will play in an end-of-league tournament followed by a small banquet. At this banquet, parent and youth players will be provided with a final meal together, listen to and give testimonials on their experiences, and receive awards if they did not miss a class/league play etc.
- All youth that participated throughout the 6-week program will also be given a complimentary JR. Membership for the remainder of the season.
Please email your foursome to our Director of Golf, Jordan Gosler at [email protected] or call the golf shop at 860.646.0226 extension 2.