Our great members and our weekend pace of play are two of Manchester Country Club’s finest attributes. This PACE OF PLAY policy is to ensure all of our members have an enjoyable experience. If you need tips on how to speed up your play, please refer to the Operation Ready Golf practices in the golf shop. It is everyone’s responsibility to be ready to play and be aware of your position on the golf course at all times.
In 2014, the CT State Golf Association performed a pace of play evaluation and has suggested
that the pace for Manchester Country Club should be no more than 3 hours & 50 minutes. With
the understanding that there are many factors involved with pace of play on the golf course, we
have set the following guidelines for standard weekend lottery days.
- (GROUP A) The first (5) lottery groups must play in a pace of 3 hours & 42 minutes or
- (GROUP B) The 2nd (5) lottery groups must play in a pace of 3 hours & 50 minutes or
- (GROUP C) The 3rd (5) lottery groups must play in a pace of 3 hours & 58 minutes
- (GROUP D) The next (5) lottery groups must play in a pace of 4 hours & 6 minutes or
- (GROUP E) The next (10) lottery groups must play in a pace of 4 hours & 14 or less